Here we go... for the nerdy or weight weenies in you. We've had time to dial our systems while we wait... Plan is to fly-in tomorrow!!!
Total Fly-In Weight: 590lbs (including us 2 humans)
- electronics: 12lbs (crazy! we've since pared this down while we waited)
- food: 70lbs (that's 1.4lbs of food each/day)
- clothes we are wearing: 26lbs (including boots)
- skis: 28lbs (14lbs each pair with bindings & skins on)
- gas: 42lbs (that's 24oz/day + basecamp supply)
- balance: climbing gear, basecamp food, wet ones!, wands, sleds, meds, etc.)
Pulling in sled: 100lbs each
Thanks Granite Gear for making strong bags of all sizes that fit all our needs. Love those Air Zippditty sacks!