No amount of pre-planning saves the inevitable last minute rush. Now in Talkeetna, Dupre's ready to depart if the weather holds today. He filled his fuel, rigged and tested his sled, flag taped his wands, charged his electronics, and has his things secured and packed away in his sled he'll be hauling up Mt. Hunter.
We'll be updating you with a confirmation of departure and landing at basecamp today if the weather allows. Stay tuned via the website and Facebook for the latest. Upward!